Webinar: The Birthplace of Public Education in the Nation – Boston Public Schools Share Their COVID19 Journey
Watch on-demand here! Join iboss and Project Tomorrow as welcome Boston Public Schools to learn more about their COVID19 journey.
Boston Public Schools (BPS) is the oldest public school system in America, founded in 1647. It is also the home of the nation’s first public school, Boston Latin School, founded in 1635, and the second public high school in the country, opened in 1821.
BPS has always been in the forefront, and that remains the case as the district moved proactively to address COVID-19. Join Project Tomorrow and iboss as we welcome BPS CIO, Mark Racine who will share his IT teams journey during their early response to the pandemic.
The District Exchange webinar series has followed COVID-19 and the transformational impact it has had across U.S. public education. Join iboss and Project Tomorrow as they engage with districts across the country in this monthly series. Below are the featured topics for the June edition of the District Exchange – featuring Boston Public Schools:
- Cross organizational collaboration – a critical requirement
- Relying on our vendor community to partner
- Preparing for the new norm – steps underway
- The shift to cloud and how it allows schools to become more ‘future proof’
- What are the ‘gotchas’ to consider when evolving your network architecture
- How to ensure technology is helping students be successful during distance learning
Click below to watch the on-demand version!