Cloud Security For Azure Firewall Manager
Secure Network Traffic Leaving the Azure Edge for Microsoft Azure
Connected Users, Devices and Servers
- Azure Firewall Manager secures East-West traffic within Azure, which perfectly complements iboss’ ability to secure traffic entering and leaving the Azure edge to untrusted cloud destinations
- iboss full proxy (content aware) inspection of files and cloud application traffic (including Man in the Middle decryption) dovetails with Azure Firewall Manager’s layer 4 firewall protection
- As a certified Microsoft Trusted Security Partner, iboss can deliver instant, true SaaS Security for all Azure-connected users, devices, and cloud infrastructure
- Eliminates the need to purchase and configure firewalls or proxies from Azure marketplace reducing purchasing friction and virtual firewall appliance deployment complexities
- All configuration & routing performed automatically by the iboss platform, allowing instant protection for cloud assets without complex network configuration
- Co-developed with Microsoft, iboss’ solution automatically configures, scales & provides turn-key cloud & internet protection for Azure, covering all internet-bound traffic leaving the Azure edge
- iboss runs within Azure, which results in better performance and lower costs
Take the next step in shifting to the world’s largest security platform built for the future.
Sign up for a demo to see how the iboss Cloud Platform closes network security gaps, reduces costs, and helps empower your remote workforce.