The iboss Zero Trust Secure Service Edge includes an extensive set of device posture checks that ensure an asset is healthy and compliant before interacting with sensitive data and applications. Some of the asset posture checks include:
- Ensure anti-malware is enabled
- Ensure firewall is enabled
- Critical OS patches are installed
- Ensuring the disk is encrypted
- Optional OS patches are installed
- Access is allowed only to specific Operating Systems
- Checking for installed client certificates
- Checking for specific files on the system
- Checking for specific registry keys on the system
The adaptive access Trust Algorithm allows actions to be taken should any of the checks fail. For example, some common actions that can be taken when a device posture check is not met include:
Automatically failing which will cut access to the sensitive resource.
Isolating the session to provide separation between the user and the resource using Browser Isolation.
Browser Isolation is a modern VDI replacement that is more secure and intelligent as it provides the separation that legacy VDI provides but also includes in app security controls and logging visibility for all interactions within the isolated session.