iboss K12 District Exchange Webinar Series – Episode 1
Now available on-demand! Watch the webinar, Building a 21st Century IT Network to Support Classroom Innovation, with the link below!
iboss is pleased to announce the roll-out of the first episode of iboss’ District Exchange Webinar Series featuring Charleston County Public Schools from South Carolina.
Navigating the cybersecurity landscape can be complex. District Exchange provides K12 IT directors, CIO, Superintendents, Curriculum leaders, and all technology stakeholders a forum to share IT cybersecurity best practices, strategies and education technology initiatives that contribute to delivering an optimized, secure environment where innovation in the classroom & learning anywhere/anytime thrives.
- Dr. Julie Evans, CEO Project Tomorrow
- Tom Nawrocki, Charleston County Schools Executive Director of Information Technology
- Shawn McDowell, Charleston County Schools Director of IT Network Operation
- Peter Martini, iboss Co-founder and President
- Joe Cosmano, iboss SVP of Technical Support