Stats have shown that because of the COVID-19 pandemic, 70% of full-time employees shifted to remote work. This created a field day for threat actors looking for new ways to target organizations. Shifting to a remote work environment, exposed many vulnerabilities for organizations not well-equipped for the immediate switch. For instance, legacy on-prem secure web gateway appliances were never designed to support a workforce that was not in a physical office.
Remote and hybrid workforces are here to stay, so organizations must take critical steps to ensure their infrastructure can support employees regardless of location. This means instituting cloud-based platforms that can improve cybersecurity postures and keep users and devices safe regardless of location.
Are you considering a migration to a cloud-based network security solution? Join our SASE Security Series!
iboss hosted a series of technical 30-minute workshops for network and security professionals that will go over the benefits of migrating to a SASE cloud platform. Experts will explain how iboss’ multi-cloud containerized approach is different from other Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) Platform vendors in the market. During these workshops, you’ll learn tips on how to choose a Cloud Security architecture, best practices for a seamless migration to the cloud, and gain insights into the benefits of migrating from an on-prem SWG appliance to a SASE Cloud Platform.
Register for one of the following workshop — or join us for the whole series!
- Workshop 1 | Shifting to a Modern Cloud Security Architecture – Watch on-demand
- Workshop 2 | Improve User Experience and Network Security in the Cloud – Watch on-demand
- Workshop 3 | Private Access: Learn how to Eliminate your VPN –Watch on-demand
- Workshop 4 | Get the most of SD-WAN without Over-investing – Watch on-demand
- Workshop 5 | CASB: Get Full Visibility into Cloud App Usage – Watch on-demand
We look forward to seeing you there!